Saturday, September 2, 2017



The lengths that a man would go to just to show that he loves his woman... its not always a lot, but when he does it ladies... Please, do be grateful. Sentoria was out with a couple of her friends, the kids were gone for the weekend, and Red was off. It was their anniversary, and Red had something HUGE planned for Sentoria that night...

Sentoria:"Oh my god!!"
**Sentoria gawks in awe at the candles and rose petals on the floor leading to the bedroom**
Sentoria:"Father what has this man dun got into now?" *she opens the door*
.
.
.
.
Red:"Welcome home baby.."

Sentoria:"Red, what is all this??"

Red:"You forgot?..its our anniversary"

Sentoria:"OH MY GOD... BABY IM SO SORRY!! IVE LOST TRACK SINCE THE BABY ACCIDENT AND ALL THE OTHER STRESS THAT I WAS GOIN THROUGH,  AND I SORTA FORGO-"

Red:"Shhhhhhhhhh... im not mad. I understand.  Turn around."

Sentoria:"OMG BABYYY!!!" *she starts to cry*

Sentoria:"I dont deserve this... you're so good to me.."

Red:"Yes you do, and im glad that I can give it to you"

Sentoria:"But baby i've got nothing to give you..."

Red:"You give me something priceless everyday baby.."

Sentoroia:" what?"

Red:"Your company, your soul, and every inch of your being...theres not a piece of you that doesnt belong to me"

Sentoria:"Aww baby"

**Red grabs on Sentoria and kiss her passionately**

Sentoria:"Wait.. what about the kids?"

Red:"Wont be home till sunday, so we've pretty much got the whole house to ourselves. ^^"

Sentoria:"Ooo you so nasty..."

Red:"Eh, wouldnt be me if I wasnt....c'mere"

Red:"Happy Anniversary baby.."

Sentoria:" Happy Anniversary "


3 comments: