Tuesday, September 19, 2017




Hazel:"What Ian?? WHAT?!? You keep blowin up my phone..."

Ian:"No shit..I obviously needed to talk to you."

Ian:"Yo what the fuck is your deal? You been on some fuck shit lately..."

Hazel:"Never that... I cant get anything done with you always callin me, and droppin by unannounced like I owe you something.."

Ian:"Im supposed to be your man right?!?"

Hazel:"Yeah but-"

Ian:"Then I can see you... Look, im not tryin to obligate you... I just need some answers... Thats all... thats all I want, cause im goin through something and I didnt have this problem until I got wit'chu."

Hazel:"Like what?"

Ian:"Look,I need to ask you something, and I need you to be COMPLETELY honest with me..."

Hazel:"Okay?...."

Ian:"Are you HIV positive??"

Hazel:"......................................................."*She gocks*

Ian:"HAZEL!! ARE YOU POSITIVE?!?"

Hazel:"LOWER YOUR DAMN VOICE!.........."

Ian:"Well dont stand there looking like that.... I need a answer TODAY... are you or not, cause I might be positive.... and I didnt start feeling sick until after I got wit'chu."

Hazel:"....................................."*She backs up*

Hazel:"Ian... I can explain.."

*Ian's hearing seem to fade as a rush of adrenaline went through his body, as utter RAGE stemmed from his core he clutched his fists tight shaking..*

Hazel:"Ian.... listen... I never me-" *Ian interrupted*

Ian:"You are arent you?? You're infected and instead of telling me you sat there and LET me lay wit'cho nasty ass and POSSIBLY GOT ME INFECTED!!!!"

Hazel:"Ian im sorry.... I figured you were one of those guys who would just wanted to fuck...so I figured id leave a mark and we'd be even."

Ian:"WHAT KINDA SHIT IS THAT?!? I CANT BELIEVE THAT I.....I ACTUALLY.......AND YOU...."

Hazel:"Ian .........calm down... please!"

Ian:"YOU MAY BE THE REASON WHY MY LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME, YOULL BE THE REASON WHY ILL HAVE TO TAKE PILLS FOR THE REST OF MY FUCKIN LIFE, ILL NEVER TRUST ANYONE ANYMORE..........I CANT BELIEVE YOU!"

Hazel:"please Ian......... you're shaking....."

Ian:"FUCK YOU!!! YOU PROLLY INFECTED ME BITCH!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT HIV TURNS INTO???!!??? AIDS!!!! AND YOU CAN DIE FROM THAT!!! I DONT WANNA DIE!!"

Hazel:"I thought you were gonna hit it and leave Ian... PLEASE.... calm down...I know now that you wouldnt, and im sor-"

*Before she knew it Ian's hands were around her neck choking her to death..*

Hazel:".......I-Ian....you're cho-king me......."

*Ian couldnt see past his rage, all he could see was himself dying. And the only face that stood out to him the more than his family was Aryah's.... All he could think of is the fact that he'd never get another chance to hold her in his arms again. And that made him even angrier*

Hazel:"..........I-an please.... s-stop...*he squeezes her neck tighter as tears run down his face*

Hazel:"........im.......sorry..."

*Kendrick bursts through the front door*

Kendrick:"IAN!!! YO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOIN?!? IAN!!! LET HER GO!!!"

Kendrick:"STOP!!! IAN!!!"

*Ian lets go and Hazels falls onto the ground with her face a dark purple and blue*

Kendrick:"IS SHE DEAD?!? AH SHIT!!! IAN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?!?"

 *he runs in and gets Red*

Red:"IAN WHATS GOIN ON?!?"

*He notices Hazel lying on the ground faintly breathing, Red rushes over to her to prop her head up.*

Red:"Hey.... hey....wake up ma... c'mon on.. wake up......(She breathes heavier) there ya go. Hey.. you alright?"

*Hazel coughs hard holding her chest as she softly said:(..y-yes)*

Red:"Here...lemme help you up"

Kendrick:"Is she alright?"

Red:"Yeah, she'll be fine..."*He turns to Ian*  BOY WHAT THE HELL'S GOTTEN INTO YOU?!? I TAUGHT YOU BETTER THAN THAT... I TAUGHT YOU TO NEVER TO PUT YOUR HANDS ON ANY WOMAN!!"

Ian:"THATS UNTIL THEY POSSIBLY INFECT YOU WITH HIV!!!"

*Red pauses....puzzled by what Ian just said, he asked slowly*

Red:"...........what did you say?"

*Ian cries*

Red:"Son.... talk to me..... what happened between you two?"

*Hazel runs behind Red as soon as Ian clutches his fists tighter with his face swollen from anger*

Ian:"THAT BITCH MIGHT'VE GIVIN ME HIV!.."

Red:"What the fuck do you mean?"

Ian:"Meaning the obvious dad... I slept with her a few times, and now there's a possibility that im infected too! And the part that pisses me off is that she purposely did it!!"

Red:"You went to the Doctors office?"

Ian:"Yeah... they told me that it said positive, but they had to take another sample of blood to confirm it............I gotta go back there in a couple weeks to see the results, but if not they'll call me."

*Red looks at Hazel.."

Red:"You meant to infect my son?!?"

Hazel:".............Yes.....but you gotta understand... I was once raped by a guy who seemed to really like me the way Ian seemed to a while back, and all he really wanted was to fuck me. I wanted more than that, and he didnt; so one day when I refused him he forced himself onto me giving me HIV.....and so I thought Ian was the same kinda dude cause he treated me like the other guy did up until he raped me."

Red:"Hasnt anyone told you that not everyone's the same?"

Hazel:"No.....but when you're raped you're never quite the same anymore.."

Red:"I understand that, but that doesn't give you the right to just go around purposely infecting people based offa hurt. Karma does have a funny way of getting back at'chu... you dont know the day or the hour, but its always around the corner. And what I really wanna do is beat the hell outta you for doin this to my only son, but in another way I cant..."

Ian:"What do you mean by that?"

Red:"Meaning that 1 she's a woman... I never put my hands on a woman...even tho your mother and I go through our ups and downs I NEVER ONCE put my hands on her...what gives you that right?"

Ian:"Her bein a spiteful and vengeful ass bitch is what gives me the right...."

Red:"WATCH YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH BOY..... AND STOP CALLIN HER A BITCH... HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOMEONE CALLED YOUR MOTHER OR SISTER BITCHES??!?"

*Ian hangs his head*

Red:"EXACTLY!... SHIT DONT FEEL GOOD DO IT?!?"

Everyone:".............."

Red:"Son im not sayin that you cant be mad at her for doin what she did to you, cause I woulda been mad myself... but you cant blame nobody but yourself for that. Thats Karma's way of getting your attention."

Hazel:"Ian im so sorry......"

Ian:"Dont talk to me.."

Red:"Calm ya ass........ Look.." *He turns to Hazel*

Red:"You did him wrong and he did you wrong for chokin you, but would you be open to settling this right here and now for $1,000.00??"

Ian:"Dad, dont give her any of your money!!! She should be the one payi-"

*Red holds his hand up at Ian and turns back to Hazel*

Hazel:"......"

Red:"Im offerin you 1,000 dollars right now to forget about this night.. cause as I see it, you both would be put in jail.. He'd go to jail for chokin you out, you'd go to jail and/or prison for having all the intentions of infecting someone on purpose; and since I know the judge like that i'll be able to bail him out in a matter of seconds....I cant say the same for you."

*Red holds out the money in cash*...... Dont call my son anymore, dont come over anymore, dont text, dont come near my family, and to overall just forget we exist... No charges, no cops, and the both of you can walk away free people tonight..."

*Hazel looks at Ian and drops her eyes at once, turning back towards Red with his hand out*

Hazel:".......okay"

Hazel:"Goodbye Ian..."

Ian:"Fuck you......"

*Red smacks his face in frustration and Hazel left*

Red:"I cant believe you.."

Ian:"What? what I do"

Red:"You fucked her raw didnt you???"

Ian:"Yeah.."*Ian sighed guiltly*

Red:"DAMMIT IAN!!! I told you to strap it up!! WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?!?"

Ian:"Im sorry dad..."

Red:"Dont tell me sorry... tell yourself sorry... cause if you're infected YOU'RE gonna be the one taking those pills everyday for the rest of your life...Not me."

Red:"I told you to always wear a rubber"

Ian:"I always did tho"

Red:"Until you met her right?!?"

Ian:"Yeah.."

Red:"Why didnt you wear one this time?"

Ian:"Because she said she was on the pill and I didnt think about the other stuff at the moment."

Red:"Nigga you need to stop thinkin with your dick and actually pay attention.. thats how niggas get fucked up around here!"

Ian:"Dad..."

Red:"And what the fuck are you gonna tell Aryah huh??? You know that girl loves you... Why THE FUCK would do that to her?"

Red:"All she ever did was love your ungrateful ass!!!"

Ian:"DAD!"

Red:"WHAT?!?"

Ian:"I stopped making love to her because I felt weird.......y'know..........different.."

Red:"Like how?!?"*he asks sarcastically*

Ian:"Like......like its not just gravity holding me down on earth.... like I my heart stopped beating in my chest, but im still breathing...like.."

*Red stops*

Red:"...............You're in love."

Ian:"No im not!....  I dont even know the meanin"

Red:"Stop tryin to fool ya'self.. you love that girl you know it.... you're just scared."

Ian:"Im not scared"

Red:"Oh no?"

Ian:"No.."

Red:"Then tell me somethin....... Ive noticed that everytime I hear talkin about other women you're (fuckin) them.. and (havin sex) with them, but when Aryah comes up you (Made Love) to her?"

Red:"What's so special about Aryah, that you gotta take your time out of your day to do all this love making to her huh?"

*Ian stops*

Red:"Son, when a man loves a woman..... and I mean REALLY loves a woman, they'll do everything to please her no matter what. And I believe in my heart that you really love her.... you're just scared to let her love you back... so you're goin through all these other routes leading away from her so you dont have to deal with it."

Red:"I bet'chu she asks the most basic question now a days.."

Ian:"Like what?"

Red:"Like why you dont make love to her anymore... *he shrugs* (All women do it..)...She's here all the time FOR YOU, and she's a little more tense than she'd usually be so I know yall stopped fuckin."

Ian:"........................................Im scared ight."

Ian:"Im scared of gettin dropped, played, or lead on and she possibly with another nigga..."

Red:"Ian..... son..... that girl doesnt have anyone else.... when are you gonna open your eyes?? That girl breaths you everyday.... and all she ever wanna do is be by you.. You took her virginity....remember?"

Ian:".........Yeah.."

Red:"Son, that girl loves you..... and I mean REALLY.... loves you. You just gotta be open enough to LET her love you."

*Ian begins to cry harder, and as tears fall from his face Red embraces him*

Red:"Follow your heart son.... and stop tryin to live my life......live yours. You cant live mine for me...Im already doin it."

Red:"Theres nothin wrong with wantin to be like your dad, but you cant have my lifestyle...all you can do is YOU.... and live yours. And while you're at it...get Aryah...really she loves you son."

Ian:"You really think so?"

Red:"Son....even Ray Charles could see that... and he was blind as fuck." *they laugh*

Ian:"What if she doesnt want me anymore after tellin her this?"

Red:"Well son, then thats just something you gotta own up to...cause you made your bed. Dont get mad...be a man about it and accept your loss."

Ian:"Thanks dad..."

Red:"You're welcome son...."

Ian:"No really.... thank you.. for everything."

Red:"You're welcome... I only have one son, and I dont want nothin to happen to you.... so imma always be in your corner"

Ian:"Thanks...............................................you're not gonna tell mom are you?"

Red:"That's a dumb question....."

Ian:"Thank God...."

Red:"You already know I will........."

Ian:"DAD!! NO!!"

Red:"There's no secrets in a marriage son..........one day youll learn that. And plus.... this not only affects you. It affects us all....Id rather know and do the best that I can helping you out the best that I can , rather than not knowing only to find out once you're dead and gone feeling like its all my fault cause I coulda done something about it."

Ian:"Yes sir..."

Red:"Ight......now c'mon, let's get in the house..."

5 comments:

  1. I just wish his mom could've beat her ass before she disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you know as well as I do, that if Sentoria had found that out at that moment that she woulda went to jail for manslaughter. LMAOOO

      Delete
  2. Nahhhh I’m not satisfied! Imma need momma to beat her asss!! That girl is crazy and needs to be in jail. I don't blame Ian for snapping

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smh he had to learn the hard way.She lucky Sentoria wasn't outside cause she wouldn't be alive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking good thing Kendrick found Red n not sentoria

    ReplyDelete