Sunday, September 3, 2017



Sentoria and Xureila gets back home from the store and rushed straight into the bathroom, nervously waiting on the results..

Sentoria:"What does it say?"

Xureila:"Nothing yet, how long am I supposed to wait?" *Looks on the back of the box"

Xureila:"5 minutes.. okay.." *she exhales slow*
.
.
**5 minutes later**

Xureila:"OMG MOM!!"

Sentoria:"What?!? What does it say??"

Xureila:"IT'S POSITIVE!!"

*Sentoria snatches the pregnancy test from Xureila and whispers (shit!) under her breath*

Sentoria:"Okay, dont worry baby... it can be a false positive, so dont worry.. we're going to the Dr. first thing in the morning."

Xureila:"What about school? I have a huge test tomorrow.."

Sentoria:"Dont worry about it, i'll make sure that you're able to make that up; but for right now we gotta know if you're really pregnant or not."

Xureila:"Mama im scared... Im not ready to be a mother..."

 *Xureila cries in Sentoria's arms as she embraces her tightly*

Sentoria:"Dont be scared baby, mommy's here... *She rubs Xureila's back* Mommy's here..."

Xureila:"What about daddy? Mom you know he'll flip his lid once he finds out."

Sentoria:"Shhhh dont you worry about him, you leave your father to me..."

*Sentoria steps out the bathroom*

Red:"C'mere"

Sentoria:"Ooo! Baby you scared me.."
                       
Red:"Couldn't keep my eyes offa you all day.."

Sentoria:"Is that so?"

Red:"Mhm, lookin scrumptious n shit..."

Sentoria:"Baby stooop!" *she giggles*

Red:"Meet me in the room in like 10 min. I gotta finish writin this paper.."

Sentoria:"For what?"

*Red looks down and back up at Sentoria*

Red:"Im pretty sure you can guess..."

Sentoria:"You so nasty..."

Red:"Mhm, and im about to get even nastier.."*He grabs her butt*

**The next day**
.
.
.

Red:"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN SHE'S PREGNANT!?!"

Sentoria:"Baby...Calm Down!"

Red:"NAW!! FUCK THAT!! WHERE'S MY GUN?!?"

Sentoria:"YOUR GUN?!? HELL NO!!! NO!! RED!!!"

Red:"WHERE'S MY FUCKIN GUN?!?"

Red:"MOVE SENTORIA!!!"

Sentoria:"BABY WAIT!!! PLEASE!!!

Red:"WOMAN IF YOU DONT MOVE IMMA MOVE YOU MYSELF!!

Red:"WHERE IS SHE?!?"

Sentoria:"Outside talkin to Kendrick, but you need to STOP before you do something stupid!"

*Outside*

Red:"XUREILA MOVE!!"

Xureila:"DADDY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!?"

Kendrick:"YO!! YO!! WHAT THE HELL DID I DO THIS TIME?!?"

Red:"YO BUM ASS KNOCKED MY DAUGHTER UP, THATS WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID!!!"

Sentoria:"RED PLEASE!! YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDNT DO ANYTHING STUPID!! YOU GAVE ME YOUR WORD!!"

Red:"YOU RIGHT...."

*Red cocks the gun and aims it directly at Kendrick's head*

Red:"SO TELL ME... HOW MANY BULLETS YOU WANT IN YA ASS?!?"

Sentoria:"RED!!!! STOP IT!! PLEASE!!! PUT THE GUN DOWN!!"

Sentoria:"THIS IS IDIOTIC!!"

Red:"EXACTLY MY POINT...WORD KEPT!"

*Red shoots a bullet past Kendrick's head*

Kendrick:"YO IM SORRY!!! IM SORRY!! I DIDNT KNOW!!"

Xureila:"PLEASE DADDY!!! DONT HURT HIM!!"

Red:"GET THE HELL OUT THE WAY XUREILA!!"

Xureila:"NO!!! ITS EITHER YOU PUT THE GUN DOWN NOW, OR YOU'LL RISK LOSING BOTH ME AND MY BABY!!!" TAKE YOUR PICK!"

*Red looks at Xureila as he begins to ease the gun down slowly with fire in his eyes like a raging bull..*

Sentoria:"Please baby... gimme the gun... PLEASE..."

Sentoria:"I understand that you're mad, but you gotta think of Xureila's health and Xureila... as well as our grandchild. Please baby..............give me the gun."

*Xureila walks up to Red placing his hand on her tummy slowly*

Xureila:"Daddy... I love you, but this has to stop... I know that you're angry with kendrick, but I had part in this too... its not all his fault. You know that I love you..... I love him too. And you cant tell me he doesnt love me... I mean...daddy.. he stayed with me even after you beat him up once you found out that we were having sex. Doesnt that mean anything to you??"

Red:"NO CAUSE YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO BE HAVIN SEX ANYWAY!!!"

*Red lifts the gun back up at Kendrick glaring at him..*

Xureila:"Daddy please... for me....*she rubs her tummy and looks back up at Red* for us..."

*Red looks at Xureila and slowly hands Sentoria the gun*

Sentoria:"Oh baby!!! please dont ever do that again" *she embraces Red*

**Red looks back at Kendrick as he clutches his fists tight*

Red:"Imma let this shit go in time...but Xureila is OFF LIMITS as of NOW and my grandchild STAYS HERE...and you're gonna be here everyday in that baby's face for the rest of your life, taking care of it and Xuerila like a GROWN ASS MAN until that baby moves out on its own one day since you wanna play house.. Pack ya shit, cause you movin in next week. You're stayin in Ian's room, and if I catch yall doin ANYTHING im choppin off heads and imma really show you whats up..50 FEET BETWEEN THE BOTH OF YOU FROM HERE ON OUT UNLESS ITS GOT SOMETHIN TO DO WITH THE BABY..YOU GOT THAT?!?"

Kendrick & Xureila:"Yes sir.."

Red:"C'mon Ian...fix me a plate and go get'cha room ready."

Ian:"Coming"

**Kendrick walks over to Xureila**

Kendrick:"Why didnt you tell me you were pregnant Xureila?"

Xureila:"I didnt know.... at least until my mom said something."

Xureila:"It was when the condom broke I guess... the doctor said something about when I doubled up, and I did it the night it happened.. I didnt know doubling up would make the birth control not work."

Kendrick:"Its alright. Look at me...It's alright, cause im here, and im gonna be here. Im not goin anywhere. Baby as of today my place is here with you and our baby, and imma do everything that I can to make this right. I love you"

Xureila:"I love you too!"

**Back in the house**

Ian:"Dad. were you seriously about to shoot him?!?"

Red:"Naw, but I really wanted to tho.... your mother so damn dramatic.."

*Sentoria yells from the kitchen*

Sentoria:"FUCK YOU RED!!! DRAMATIC MY ASS!!! I WASNT THE ONE WITH THE DAMN GUN IN MY HAND!!!"

*Red laughed*

Ian:"Wow... you're bad ass dad."

Red:"Watch ya mouth.. im not'cha friend."

Ian:"Sorry.."




3 comments:

  1. Lmfaooooo watch your mouth I’m not your friend πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one liner at the end was golden πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete