Thursday, August 24, 2017

 Getting ready to head to her room for bed, Xureila overheard Sentoria shouting and pleading with Red to stop. Rushing out there to see what was going on, she saw Red beating up a stranger in the street and started pleading for him to stop as well.

Xureila:"DADDY STOP!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DADDY!!!"

**Upon hearing Xureila's cries, her voice pierced through Red's rage and Red quickly snapped out of it, he looked over to see that she had tears in her eyes and confusion on her face. Red told Rod to get lost and if he were to ever set foot his home again, talk to his kids, or his wife again..it'd be his life. With no hesitation Rod left, and Red went and comforted Xureila**

Xureila:"what are you doing, what did he do to deserve that, why are you hurting him, and why is mom crying??"

Red:"Im sorry you had to see me like that baby girl, *sigh* Im so sorry...its.. lets just say its complicated okay?"

Red:"I never wanted you to see me that way, daddy was just so angry.. I kinda spaced out for a moment.. but we'll talk about this later okay. You have school in the morning."

**As he comforted Xureila she embraced him tightly, and off to bed she went**

**As tears ran down Sentoria's face, she said..**

Sentoria:"Red, im sorry...."

*More angrier than Red has ever been, he looked Sentoria in the eyes and asked..**

Red:"What the hell did I do to deserve this, huh?? I mean, I go to work, I work my ass off, I work hard to provide for you and our children, I made sure you never had to ask for anything...including sex, I come home to you and the kids, I stayed faithful after my 1st mishap, I loved you, I married you, DAMNIT SENTORIA... WE GOT KIDS TOGETHER...."

Sentoria:"Baby.... im so sorry... I never meant to hurt you, I was just so lonely."

Sentoria:"You were never home, you worked all the time, and when you finally did come home, you'd eat just enough and then youd go to bed. I mean yes we made love, but it was like I was missing something.. like it wasnt enough."

Red:"STOP! .... Thats not even remotely close to what I wanna hear, I dont give a fuck how horny you were or coulda been, the thing is that you WAIT for me. Thats how it works, not you just go hoppin on the next dick you see."

Sentoria:"I told you that I was sorry Red DAMN!! What the fuck do you want from me?? I made a mistake, I was wrong!!! Is that what you wanna hear?"

Red:"NO ITS NOT SENTORIA!!! AND FOR THE RECORD I ALREADY KNEW!!!"

**Sentoria staggers for catch her breath as she tried piecing together what Red just said**

Sentoria:"..........What?"

**Sentoria stares at Red with shock completely covering her face, Red looks at Sentoria with utter disgust in his eyes.**

Red:"YEAH YOU HEARD ME..... I ALREADY KNEW!... I SAW YOU FUCKIN THAT NIGGA IN "OUR" BED WHEN I CAME HOME FROM WORK...YOU REMEMBER THE NIGHT YOU NOTICED I WAS LATE COMIN HOME CAUSE YOU THOUGHT I WAS CHEATING ON YOU??...."

Sentoria:".............no..."

Red:"YEAH.. I SAW YOU...AND THE ONLY REASON WHY I LEFT WAS BECAUSE I DIDNT WANNA GO TO PRISON FOR MANSLAUGHTER AND ASSAULT, BECAUSE I WANTED TO KILL HIM AND BEAT YO ASS!!!"

Sentoria:"Baby......"

**Sentoria clutches her chest as she tries to breathe**

Red:"Naaahh... baby his ass...fuck outta here with that shit man..."

**As Sentoria tries to reach out for Red he snatches away and angrily says**

Red:"You know what?? it's all good tho, cause while ol boy was beatin ya walls loose I diggin in some walls myself... HINTS.. they weren't yours......"

**Red stormed off leaving Sentoria with no words, her heart felt like it burst into many pieces as she watched her marriage crumble before her very eyes. Red didn't stay home that night, so she slept by herself in a huge puddle of tears questioning (Why?..)**



4 comments:

  1. Damn girl, this story is getting so good, got me waiting on the next story to come, great job hun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything finally coming out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lawd....I'm behind catching up.smh

    ReplyDelete