Thursday, August 24, 2017



One night while Sentoria was cleaning the kitchen there was a knock on the door, she answers the door only to see Rod on the other side.

**Sentoria sneaks out and quietly closes the door behind her**

Sentoria:"What the hell are you doing here? I told you that I didnt wanna see you anymore."

Rod:"I know, but I cant get you off of  my mind. And I know that I said I didnt wanna see you anymore either, but you got to me.... No woman's ever had this kind of effect on me before, until you.. and I wanna see if there's any way that I could persuade you to come and be with me. Your husband dont care, I mean... If he did he'd make more time for you... Me.. I have all the time in the world to give to you, and I wanna make this work with you... That is.... If you'll have me."

Sentoria:"Have you?? Rod, I dont even wanna see you anymore... I told you already, I love my husband... I know its too late to say it but I do, I mean yes we have our ups and downs but I love him none the less... We did what we did and I wish I could take it back.."

Rod:"But you cant..."

Sentoria:"No... I cant, and im ashamed to say it too...But on a side note, since you're here there is something that I gotta tell you.."

Rod:"What?"

Sentoria:"Rod, im pregnant.."

Rod:"YOU'RE WHAT?!?"

Sentoria:"SHHHH... keep it down.. damn."

Rod:"Im sorry, but you're pregnant?? Like really pregnant?"

Sentoria:"*sigh* Yes.. and im not sure if it's yours or my husbands, because I slept with you both at the same time."

Rod:"Damn.....well how are you gonna tell him??"

Sentoria:"Im not sure..but I-"

**Being that he had a lot on his head, Red finally wanted to talk to Sentoria and let her know that he knew about the affair; but little did he know the mystery-man was right outside his door**

Red:"Baby, we gotta ta-"

**Stuck in his tracks at the sight of Sentoria talking to another man at night right outside his home made his blood boil.**

Red:"Who the fuck is this?!?"

Sentoria:"Red!......."

Rod:"Um.. uh..well im Rod.., you must be Red."

Red:"Obviously... Now who the hell are you?"

Sentoria:"Baby.. look.. theres something that ive been trying to tell you for the past 2 weeks..And..."

Red:"And what?!?........"

Sentoria:"Well ive been having an affair on you with Rod since Ian grew up, and I wanted to say that im very sorry...and I know that sorry doesnt make up for it, and that I was very lonely at the time and... I made a HUGE mistake..."

Rod:"and....?..."

Sentoria:"Rod SHUT UP!!"

Red:"Nah... finnish saying it... and what else???"

**With tears welting up in her eyes as she shook from fear, Sentoria began to stutter**

Sentoria:"Im....... Red....im..."

Red:"You better not say Pregnant.... ON GOD you better not say it.."

**Sentoria burst into tears before she could utter another word**

**Rod stepped back as he watch the rage quickly wash over Red's face, Clutching his fists tightly trying to keep his composure Red asked as calmly as he could**

Red:"Who's is it Sentoria???"

Sentoria:".........I dont know..I slept with you both at the same time.."

**Rage had finally taken over and Red blanked out**

Sentoria"RED STOP!!!!! PLEEAAAASSSEE!! RED!!!"

Red:"BACK THE FUCK UP SENTORIA!!"

Sentoria:"BABY PLEASE!!! I BROKE IT OFF, IM NOT SEEING HIM ANYMORE!!"

**Red never heard the rest, all he could see was them**

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My God 😮 I'm shook! Why Red why? Y'all need counseling and Red needs anger management

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed a lot lol but I'm here now

    ReplyDelete