Sunday, August 27, 2017



One day, Sentoria and Red both decided that it was time to tell the kids what's been going on, they knew it wouldnt be easy but it had to be done. So Sentoria took Xureila out and Red spoke to Ian..Somehow they knew something was going on, but they just couldnt quite put their finger on it.:

Sentoria:"Xureila, mommy knows that you have some questions that you want answered, because I see the way you've been looking at me lately..."

Xureila:"Oh mama, I just..."

Sentoria:"Its okay baby I promise, the only one that I think im more worried about is your brother.. you know how he is.."

Xureila:"Yeah... sometimes he can be as stubborn as daddy"

Sentoria:"haha, yeah.. I know. But tonight is about you, you can ask me ANYTHING and I promise to be as honest as I humanly can"

Xureila:"Do you promise?"

Sentoria:"I promise.."

Xureila:"Well mom.. what ive been wanting to ask is, are you... ya know...."

Sentoria:"Am I what baby?"

Xureila:"Ya know.... pregnant?"

**Sentoria sits back in her chair gathering herself for a second before she answers, but Xureila interupts**

Xureila:"Im sorry....*she sighs hard* Its just that, ya know.. ive noticed that you've been eating a lot, you've gained weight (no offense), you're tired all the time, and you've been walking funny... and thats all I could come up with.."

Sentoria:*she chuckles softly* "Dont be sorry baby.... but Yes... I am."

Xureila:"Who's the father..... daddy or the other guy??"

*Sentoria stops in shock*

Sentoria:"Where did you hear that...did your father say something to you?"

Xureila:"No ma'am..Ian said that he overheard you and some lady fighting over daddy the other night, and that he also heard that you had an affair.. and I wanted to know was it true; and if that was that the real reason why daddy wasnt home the time he left.."

**Sentoria sighs heavily as she sits back in her seat and looks at Xureila deeply with guilt written on her face**

Xureila:"You did, didnt you??"

Sentoria:"Baby listen.."

Xureila:"MOM!!"

Sentoria:"Xureila lower your voice.... and yes I did okay?!? Its true... I never meant to hurt your father, I love him very much...."

Xureila:"Mom thats not love..."

Sentoria:"You dont think I know that?!? Look, I made a mistake alright, and im not in anyway, form, or fashion proud of it... It was the most reckless thing I could've ever done and I realize that. Yes your father left because of it, but it was because he was angry with me and he didnt wanna make a scene in front of you and your brother.. Baby when a man gives you attention 24/7-365 its what you get accustomed to, and once he stops giving it to you, you get lonely... and thats what I was.. LONELY. Im not saying that what I did was excusable, but I was. I was wrong for it and ive made amends with your father... he understands and he's forgiven me, im just hoping that you can find it in your heart to forgive me too.."

Xureila:"Forgive you for what mama?? You didnt do anything to me.."

Sentoria:" Yes I did..bringing that man into our home disrespected ALL of you, and im very sorry.."

**Xureila dries Sentoria's tears and says (Its alright)**

Sentoria:"Well lets go to the movies, im sure your father's still talkin to Ian...What do you wanna go see?"

Xureila:"Oooooo can we go see the new Death Note movie?!? I hear its awesome!!!"

Sentoria:"Death Note? whats that?"

Xureila:"Omg!!! You'll love it..... Lets go!"

**Back at home with Red and Ian**

Ian:"So it's true?!?... she did cheat on you..."

Red:"Yeah, and I cheated on her too which only made the situation worse.."

Ian:"You're not the one in the wrong tho dad....SHE is"

Red:"And thats where you're wrong...look son, theres two sides to this story okay? Your mother would've never been in that fight if it wernt for me cheating on her back, and even tho she was wrong for cheating on me, I still forgave her.. and you should too. We're a family, and family forgives family no matter what."

Ian:"Yeah but dad you never did anything wrong!!! No one told her to go hop on another niggas lap just because she got lonely... thats something hoes do, and I dont know if I can forgive that.."

Red:"WATCH YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH!!! NIGGA THATS YOUR MOTHER!! I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF SHE SCREWED THE MONOPOLY NIGGA ON THE FUCKIN BOARD GAME, SHE MADE A MISTAKE AS WELL AS I DID AND WE BOTH FORGAVE EACH OTHER!! LOVED YOUR ASS ENOUGH TO BRING YOU IN THIS WORLD FOR ME AND THIS IS WHAT SHE GET BACK?!"

**Red steps up to Ian**

Red:"YOUR MOTHER MAY HAVE BROUGHT YOU IN THIS WORLD FOR ME, BUT REST ASSURE ILL TAKE YO ASS OUTTA THIS MUTHA FUCKA JUST AS QUICK IF YOU EVER DISRESPECT HER LIKE THAT AGAIN YOU GOT THAT?!?"

Ian:"y-yes sir...."

Red:"NOW GET'CHA ASS IN THE HOUSE, AND I DONT WANNA HEAR ANOTHER FUCKIN THING ABOUT IT!!! AND YOU'RE GONNA BE THERE FOR YOUR MOTHER, OR YOU'LL HAVE ME TO DEAL WIT!!"

Ian:"yes sir..."

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Red. Way to have a heart to heart with your confused son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how he defends her so amazing this is some true black love fareal lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not love . That's a guilty man . His son is 100% right .

    ReplyDelete
  4. His son needs to stay in a child's place. Calling his mom a hoe and saying his dad did nothing wrong when his dad cheated first. I love how he defended her though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr!!! I also love how they had heart to heart convos with the kids.

      Delete