Wednesday, August 23, 2017


Doing what a wife does best, she worried about Red when he didnt come home right away like he usually would.
Upon arrival, as soon as Red walked through the door she had questions and wanted answers quick.


Sentoria:"Where were you last night, you didn't get home till 3 in the morning"

Red:"Out.."

Sentoria:"Out where? You get off work at 11 o-clock, and it takes you 1 hr to get home..why'd you get home so late? Are you cheatin on me again Red???? Be honest.."

Red:"I went to the bar to have a couple of drinks with a few co-workers...if I was cheatin on you I think I'd need more than just an hr and half to do it in if i'm comin home from the bar..Look, I really don't feel like arguing with you right now, i'm really tired and I gotta get up for work in the morning.. Goodnight.."💤

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Men can do it and we're supposed to get over it but we do it and it's the end of the world smh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now he knows how it feels. Shit hurts

    ReplyDelete