Wednesday, August 23, 2017


Before finding out that she's possibly pregnant, Sentoria asked her "friend" Rod if he'd come over because she had to talk to him.
Knowing that she loved her husband more than anything, she knew she had to break it off with him if she wanted any chance of her marriage to work out.

Sentoria:"Hey thanks for coming.."

Rod:"No problem baby, whats wrong? I came as quick as I could."

Sentoria:" *sigh* The reason why I called you out here is because I dont think we can keep this up any longer, and It's gotten real bad between my husband and I.. He's been acting really distant lately and so I think we should end this now before it gets any worse than it already is."

Rod:"What do you mean worse, do you think he knows about us?"

Sentoria:"Im not sure, but I love him and I wanna make this work... and if I wanna do that, I gotta let you go."

Rod:"S-so what are you sayin to me??? What?? what'chu wanna dump me now?? Sentoria... I was there in his absence, im the one who held you when you felt lonely, and im the one who took care of every need you had while he was away... I filled that void. Now you wanna quit me cause you miss him?"

Sentoria:"ROD!! I HAVE A LIFE WITH THIS MAN OKAY?!? NO ITS NOT PERFECT BUT ITS MINE... that and we have children together.. I cant just throw that away... I cant."

Rod:"He cheated on you remember that?!?"

Sentoria:"Yeah he cheated on me.... and I forgave him for it....Look, thank you for your time and everything but.. I love my family... and im not giving that up for you."

Rod:"You know you bout a damn fool right?...... behind me you dun already left your damn family Sentoria, and I think the saddest part about it is that you dont even know it..... But w.e..... im out."

No comments:

Post a Comment