Thursday, October 26, 2017




The next morning Ian and Aryah came back home from the Dr.'s office while Red and Sentoria were having coffee.

Sentoria:"Hey baby.."

Ian:"Hey mama.. hey dad"

Red:"wassup son, where yall comin from?"

Ian:"Oh uh...well... we went to the Dr cause Aryah wasnt feelin good"

Sentoria:"Yeah?" *She stands up*

Ian:"Well...."

Sentoria:"Out with it boy!!!"

Aryah:"Hahaha.....we're pregnant!"

Sentoria:"OH MY GOOOOSH!!! IMMA BE A GRANDMA AGAAAAIN!!!"

*Sentoria embraces Aryah*

Sentoria:"CONGRATULATIONS SWEETHART!!"

Aryah:"Thank you mama"

Red:"Thats my boy!"

Ian:"DAD......" *he covers his face*

Red:"What?!? I just taught you the trick of giving a woman the gift of screaming, crying, pooping, eatting, whinning life, and you did it."

Sentoria:"Hush! Stop all that nonesense.."

Sentoria:"C'mere baby, sit down.. Is there anything you need?"

Aryah:"No ma'am, im alright" *She smiles*

Ian:"Mama..."* Ian whines*

Sentoria:"Hush boy... you outta be doin something for her."

*Ian sighs heavily*

Ian:"Yes ma'am.."

*Later that day Xureila came home from work and Aryah greeted her with the news*

Aryah:"Xureila!!! Guess what?!?"

Xureila:"What?...........what?........whats up?"

Aryah:"Guess.... what's different about me?"

Xureila:"............You got highlights?"

Aryah:"Nope"

Xureila:"............well I see you're wearing new sneakers.."

Aryah:"Besides that.."

Xureila:"I dont know.. hahaha.. what's new?"

Aryah:"Ah you suck, its like you werent even trying."

Xrureila:"Hahaha, im tired. Just tell me.. please.."

Aryah:"One more chance....really guess... c'mon. I know you can."

Xureila:"Fine...okay. haha."

*Aryah steps back and holds her belly gently and Xureila takes a deep breath*

Xureila:"No-freakin-way..... you're kidding me!!! Omg!!! Aryah!! Really?!?"

Aryah:"Say it..."

Xureila:"You're......you're....."

Aryah:"Say it!!" *Aryah smiles hard*

Xureila:"You're pregnant?!?"

Aryah:"YESSS!!!"

Xureila:"OMG!!!! IMMA BE AN AUNTY?!?"

Aryah:"YES!!! OMG XUREILA!!! I CANT WAIT!!.......IMMA BE A MOMMY!"

Xuriela:"Omg... I cant believe it, me... an aunty...."

Aryah:"Believe it, im still trying to grasp the fact that im pregnant hahaha.."

Xureila:"I know, thats how I was when I was pregnant with Nia."

Xureila:"Oh c'mere, if you need anything... PLEASE let me know. And I pray that the baby comes out looking like it's mama because God know's Ian dont look the best..hahaha" *They laugh*

Aryah:"Oh stop... leave my baby alone."*They hug*

*Soon after, Ian see's Aryah crying in the family game room, and he comforts her*

Ian:"Hey baby, whats wrong?"

Aryah:"Nothing....*She sniffs, crumpling up the tissue she had in her hand* Im okay baby, go back down stairs."

Ian:"Yeah, I dont believe that...what's wrong??" *She hesitates*

Ian:"Talk to me... what's wrong? Is it the baby?"

Aryah:"No..*She holds her stomach* The baby's fine... im just a little scared is all."

Ian:"Of what? I thought you were ready.."

Aryah:"I am... Im just scared of the whole childbirth situation.. y'know? I thought about how wide I have to stretch in order for the baby's head & shoulders to come out, the pushing, the pain, the possibility of me ripping from my V to my A, the possibility of me dying after childbirth-or durring..it goes on and on. Im scared Ian.."

Ian:"You dont have to be... *He holds her tight* Im here.... Im not goin anywhere, and neither are you..okay?"

Ian:"Together we made this life, and together we'll take care of it." 

Aryah:"You promise?"

Ian:"I promise.."

*Later that night Red, Ian, and Xureila were talking.. And Kendrick walked in from work.*

Red:"Hey son.."

Kendrick:"Hey, how yall doin?"

Ian:"We're good!.....Uh.... I didnt know you worked at SimSmart..."

Kendrick:"I know.."

*Xuriela looks quick at Kendrick and he takes a seat.*

Kendrick:"Hey baby"

Xureila:"Hey.....since when did you start working at SimSmart?"

*Kendrick exhales*

Red:"Tell her..."

Kendrick:"You told her already?"

Red:"No..... im just sayin, now's the time to tell her."

Xureila:"So you knew about this already?" *She bounces her knee in aggravation*

Red:"Yeah... I knew before all of you."

Xureila:"And you didnt tell me?"

Red:"NO! I respected the fact that he asked me NOT to, since he wasnt ready to tell anybody."

*Xureila sucks her teeth and rolls her eyes*

*Ian takes notice and gets up from the table*

Ian:"Im out.."

Red:"DO IT AGAIN!"

Kendrick:"Pop, please.."

Red:"NAH FUCK THAT, DONT'CHU EVA DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT AGAIN XUREILA.... DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!?"

Xureila:"Yes sir...sorry"

*Red get's up and goes to bed mumbling*

~the fuck she think this is.....I outta knock her damn block off~

*he opens the bedroom door*

Sentoria:~whats wrong baby?~

Red:~your daughter's whats wrong..~

Sentoria:~.....what she do now?~

*Red shuts the door*

*Xuerila sighs heavily and drops her head*

Kendrick:"You okay?"

Xureila:"Yeah....im fine, but back to you."

*She looks at his vest*

Xureila:"Sims World huh? When were you gonna tell me about this,huh?"

Kendrick:"..Baby, look... I was embarrassed okay. I didnt know how you would take it, so I felt like not talking about it was the right thing to do at the time."

Xureila:"But you can tell me dad right?!?"

*Kendrick sigh and rubs his eyes*

Xureila:"That was the complete opposite thing to do.... why wouldnt you tell me?"

Kendrick:"Because I thought you wouldn't understand.. I thought you'd be mad or something... I wasnt sure what to do, so I asked your dad for some help and reassurance and he helped me out."

Xureila:"But Kendrick I am your wife!!! There shoulnt be any secrets!!

Kendrick:"I know baby... but-"

Xuriela:"BUT NOTHING...YOU COULDA CAME TO ME ABOUT IT, AND WE WOULDA HANDLED IT TOGTEHER!!"

Kendrick:"Okay, I get that...but baby-"

Xureila:"YOU THINK OF NO ONE ELSE BUT YOURSELF SOMETIMES AND YOU PISS ME OFF WITH THAT! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I LOST MY JOB AND WENT AND TOLD YOUR MOTHER ABOUT IT, AND YOU FOUND OUT AT THE LAST MINUTE THAT I GOT FIRED?!?"

*Kendrick slams his hands down on the table*

Kendrick:"MY MOTHERS DEAD SO YOU WOULDNT HAVE HAD THAT PLEASURE TO DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! YES I COULDA TOLD YOU, BUT I DIDNT BECAUSE I WAS EMBARRASSED AT WHAT YOU ALL WOULDA THOUGHT!!! EVEN THOUGH I GOT FIRED, I DIDNT JUST SIT THERE WITH MY PRIDE BETWEEN MY LEGS... I GOT UP THE NEXT MORNING LOOKING FOR WORK!! I COULDA SAT MY BLACK ASS RIGHT HERE AT THE HOUSE AND NOT GAVE A FUCK, BUT I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE OUR DAUGHTER!!! AND I LOVE THIS FAMILY TOO MUCH TO DO THAT!!! IF IT WASNT FOR MY SKILL IN SALES AND MANAGMENT AND YOUR DADS HELP,I PROBABLY WOULDA NEVER GOT THIS POSITION IN THE FIRST PLACE!! NO ITS NOT MUCH, BUT AT LEAST I FOUND A DAMN JOB! THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS SUPPORT ME LIKE YOUR FAMILY DOES, INSTEAD OF TALK TO ME LIKE IM YOUR DAMN CHILD!!! CAUSE THE LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU ONLY HAD ONE!!!"

Xureila:"Kendrick..."

Kendrick:"I DONE ARGUING WITH YOU XUREILA....."

*Kendrick gets up and storms into their bedroom slamming the door shut*

Xuriela:"Kendrick!"

((BOOM!))(The door slams)

No comments:

Post a Comment