Friday, October 27, 2017




As Xureila looked up at Sentoria, Magdalena called out to her to make sure that Xureila was alright.

Magdalena:~'Reila, you okay mami?~

Magdalena:~hello?............Xureila, you there~

*Xureila put the phone to her ear and answered quickly*

Xureila:"Imma call you back..."

Magdalena:~oh okay sweetie, talk to you later..~

Xureila:"Okay, bye.."

Magdalena:~bye.~*click*

*Xureila put the phone down.*

Xureila:"Mama-"

Sentoria:"Dont even..." *Sentoria glared at Xureila*

*Xureila dropped her eyes*

Sentoria:"How-Dare-You?"

Xureila:".....mama I was only talkin to my friend."

Sentoria:"I dont give a damn who you were talkin to, you NEVER vent to ANYONE about YOUR marriage with YOUR husband. I understand that it pissed you off for him to keep it a secret that long but dammit, he dont deserve that!"

Xureila:"But mama-"

Sentoria:"XUREILA, I DONT GIVE A DAMN IF HE FARTED IN THE COLD AND YOU SEEN HIS FART CLOUD AND HE DIDNT SAY EXCUSE ME, YOU NEVER...AND I MEAN NEVER TALK TO ANOTHER WOMAN ABOUT YOUR MAN........ I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT HE MIGHT'VE DONE. THERES ALWAYS GONNA BE ANOTHER BITCH OUT THERE TRYIN TO TAKE WHATS YOURS,ESPECIALLY IF YOU'VE GOT A GOOD ONE.IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO VENT TO THAT BAD, YOU GO TO HIM ABOUT IT!! AND IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO TALK TO HIM, THEN YOU COME TO ME!!!"

Xureila:"...Mama-"

Sentoria:"I KNOW I RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THAT....THIS BOY STOOD BEFORE GOD AND YOUR FATHER, GOT HIS ASS WHOOPED OVER YOU, HELD AT GUN POINT MESSING AROUND WITH YOU, GOT YOU PREGNANT, ASKED FOR YOUR HAND IN MARRIAGE, MARRIED YOUR ASS, WORKS HARD EVERYDAY, COOKS AND CLEANS WHEN HE'S HOME, AND SUPPORTS YOUR CHILD AND YOUR UNGRATEFUL ASS, AND YOU WANNA ACT LIKE THIS OVER A GOTDAMN JOB?!? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR DAMN MIND???"

Xureila:"......."

Sentoria:"I RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THIS BABY.... NOTHING IS WORTH LOSING THAT BOY OVER!!! HE'S A GOOD MAN XUREILA.....WHEN ARE YOU GONNA OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE WHAT'CHU GOT, WHEN?? CAUSE DONT LET THE RIGHT ONE COME AROUND WHILE YOU'RE SLIPPIN AND CATCH YOUR ASS OFF GUARD, CAUSE THEN YOU'LL LOSE HIM!! AND HONESTLY.... I WOULDNT BLAME HIM!! CAUSE HE'S BEEN NOTHING BUT GOOD TO YOU, AND ALL YOU BEEN DOIN IS GIVEN HIM YOUR ASS TO KISS."

Sentoria:"HE'S WORKED SO HARD, AND YOU DOGGIN HIM OUT TO ANOTHER WOMAN IS THE THANKS HE GETS?? I THINK THE FUCK NOT!!! WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT KINDA JOB HE HAS, AT LEAST HE GOT ONE DAMMIT!!! AND I WILL NOT SIT HERE AND LET YOU SIT UP HERE DOGGIN HIM OUT LIKE HE AINT SHIT BECAUSE BABY.... YOU GOT A REAL ONE, AND GOD FORBID ANOTHER WOMAN CATCH YOUR SLIP HANGIN.... CAUSE SHE'LL SNATCH HIS ASS UP IN A HEARTBEAT, AND I WOULDNT BE THE LEAST BIT SORRY FOR YOU. YOULL LEARN ONE DAY, I JUST PRAY THAT YOU WONT LEARN THAT KINDA PAIN!"

Xureila:"Im sorry!!!....I just know that I was hurt okay?... I didnt mean to make him seem like he wasnt anythin. Work just got me stressed out to the max and im dealing with a lot... and once I learned that he lost his job, it kinda suckerpunched me in the stomach to learn that he didnt trust me to be understanding about it."

Sentoria:"Well you know something, I dont blame him... because the boy goes outta his way to explain EVERYTHING to you, and you still didnt get it....you STILL dont understand."

Xureila:"Thats because daddy knew before me..."

Sentoria:"The one thing that you need to learn about men is that they're there for each other like woman outta be. Places where another man will be understanding , its not always guaranteed that a woman will.... your father was more quick to understand the position that Kendrick was in, so he fell into place.. You outta be thanking him instead of running off at the mouth to some hoe you work with..cause you never know what a bitch thinks when you feel like they're your friend. Word from the wise, watch that bitch..... and dont you ever speak sideways about your husband to anyone else.... do you understand me?!?"

Xureila:"Yes mama... im so sorry.."

Sentoria:"Im not the one that you should say that too.."

Xureila:"I know, but in a way I do kinda owe you an apology, because I kinda disrespected you by bashing him like that.. not knowing that you were in the other room."

Sentoria:"You shouldnt be bashing him like that period......"

Sentoria:"He's a good man Xureila, and I dont want you to miss out on what you already have. You need to be more understanding about what he was going through than  what you are, and be more sensitive to him, because right now he needs his WIFE not a  referee........lately you've been ungrateful, and spoiled as all hell and frankly ive grown tired of it. He's done MORE than just stepped up, the most you can do is meet him half way."

Sentoria:"Where is he now?"

Xureila:"Sleep.."

Sentoria:"Did you wash his clothes for work tomorrow?"

Xrueila:"No ma'am.."

Sentoria:"You see......."

Xureila:"What?"

Sentoria:"You're so damn spoiled Xureila..... why havent you washed his clothes yet?"

Xureila:"Because he doesnt work till tomorrow."

Sentoria:"That dont mean squat..I dont care if he doesnt work today, you need to be the one doing his laundry, washing his work clothes so that he'll have something clean to put on tomorrow."

Xureila:"But he can do all of that himself mama...I could understand if he still had his old job, but this.... this is just walmart. Anyone can do that."

*Sentoria sighs heavily and grabs Xureila's face bringing it close to hers*

Sentoria:"Listen baby....Work....is work...... labor....is labor....we all have something to do, Just because your little job pays a little more than his does, doesnt mean that his job isnt worth anything...and you acting like this will land you a nice spot in divorce court if you dont straighten up now.. Do you understand me?"

Xureila:"Yes ma'am."

Sentoria:"That boy.......excuse me...that Man LOVES you, and he basically does everything for you so you dont have to work as hard. Did you know he pays rent even tho Red and I both told him that he didnt have to?"

Xureila:"What?"

Sentoria:"Oh yeeeeah.... you didnt know that did you? Even though he know's he doesnt have to pay, he pays because when he married you, you and my beautiful grandbaby became HIS responsibility..."

Xureila:"W-Why would he do that?"

Sentoria:"Because he loves you....baby...he's been in your corner since the day he became apart of your life. He's stood in sleight, snow, hail, and Red's kinda fire.......He LOVES him some you, but you're too damn clueless to see it."

Sentoria:"But you will one day..... I just pray that it wont be too late."

Xureila:"I dont want it to be too late..."

Sentoria:"Then you better straighten up, and I mean TODAY baby... because a man can only take so much before they've had enough."

Xureila:"I know, im just really stressed out..thats all...I promise"

Sentoria:"Is it really your job thats got'chu all unglued like this?"

Xureila:"Yes ma'am, I swear..."

Sentoria:"Well then baby... I think its time that you started looking into a better profession, because this right here.... wont fly... and your marriage wont last, especially with this kinda behavior.

Xureila:"Yes ma'am.."

*But little did they know Kendrick heard the whole thing...poor, poor Kendrick*

*Just after talking to Xureila, Sentoria heard a Tiny high pitched voice call out*

Nia:"GRANDMAAAAAA"

Nia:"GRANDMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUU??"

*Sentoria calls out*

Sentoria:"ILL BE THERE IN A MIN PUMKIN!!! IM TALKING TO MOMMY!!"

Nia:"OKAY"

Sentoria:"I love you baby...*She whispers to Xureila as she cries*

*Xureila wipes her eyes and leans on Sentoria*

Xureila:"I love you too mama"

Sentoria:"Make it right..."

Xureila:"Yes ma'am"*she sniffs*

*Nia calls out again*

Nia:"GRANDMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

*Sentoria sighs with a chuckle..*

Sentoria:"OKAY OKAY, IM COMIN... "

*Nia waited patiently as she watches Sentoria walk through the door*

Sentoria:"Okay, whats wrong? Did you break something?"

Nia:"No ma'am, I need help with my homework... daddy just left, granpas sleeping, uncle Ian's eating, and aunty sleeping too...."

Sentoria:"Well why dont you get your mommy to help you?"

Nia:"Because I like it when you help me.."

Sentoria:"Noooo, you just like the fact that I give you most of the answers..hahaha, you're not slick."

Nia:"Pleeaaaase grandmaaa"

Sentoria:"Alright..... lemme see what you've got"

*As they work on Nia's assignments, Nia decided to ask a question*

Nia:"Grandma?"

Sentoria:"Yes baby?"

Nia:"Why were you yelling at mommy earlier?"

*Sentoria bit down on her lip and slightly sighed*

Sentoria:"Thats grown folks business pumpkin... your business is right in front of you."

Nia:"I thought I heard mommy crying, was she?"

Sentoria:"Pumpkin.... what did grandma just say??"

Nia:"Its grown folk business"

Sentoria:"Lets keep it that way, c'mon..... 20+3 equals is how much??"

Nia:".............................20-.....20-....."

Sentoria:"C'mon pumpkin, you can do it.... do what I taught you, use your fingers."

*Sentoria helps her count*

Sentoria & Nia:"20-21-22-23"

Sentoria:"So how much is it again?"

Nia:"20-21-22-23.... 20+3 equals 23."

Sentoria:"GOOD JOB!!! Im so proud of you!" *She hugs Nia tightly*

Nia:"Thank you grandma!"

Sentoria:"You're very welcome.... hey, you wanna go get some ice cream?"

Nia:"YESSS!!!"

Sentoria:"C'mon.."

1 comment:

  1. Did she really have to black on xureila for talking to her friend about her marriage. I mean she just blowing off steam lol. I do get where her mom coming from but geez she was going hard 😂

    ReplyDelete